Certified Translation Services from Russian to English
Our company provides certified translation services from Russian into English and vice versa in the United States. We are engaged in the translation of various personal and corporate documents from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and other countries, the main language of which is Russian.
On most of these documents, we set fixed prices so that you can select your document and make an online order immediately.
If your document is not in our online translation store, then please send us a request for a price and we will reply you as soon as possible.
All translations of personal documents are certified by a translator’s signature. Certificate of translation meets the requirements of USCIS, evaluation agencies, U.S. universities and colleges. At your request, the translation of the document can be notarized.
We provide certified translation services from Russian language for the following documents
Can't find your document?
What is certified translation from russian language? Certified translation is a translation accompanied with Certificate of Translation. Certificate of Translation is a statement of a translator that he/she is know Russian and English translation and that to the best of his/her knowledge translation is true. The certificate of translation should contain the name of the Russian translator, his/her phone and address, signature. Our certified translations are fully compliant with the requirements of USCIS, U.S. colleges, universities, evaluation agencies (including WES), medical offices, US employers
Vital Records that we translate most often
Certified translation services for Russian documents and transcripts
Typical educational documents
If you are looking for a job in the United States and want to present a diploma as a confirmation of your credentials along with CV, you can order certified translation of your Russian Diploma, without the Transcript. As a rule, translation of such diplomas is ordered by people who have received an education in IT. With the translation of the diploma for employment people often order the translation of the employment records book and letters of recommendation, PhD Diploma.
For those who wish to receive an American education, the translation of their Russian educational documents is a must in the document checklist for University/College Admission Office.
To submit the documents to U.S. University or College, you must file a document on the highest education level. If you graduated from university and have a diploma of higher education in your hands, then you do not need to file and translate the School Diploma (Attestat).
The work on recalculating credits from the Russian education system to the American one requires certain knowledge and skills. Not all admittion offices of universities/colleges are engaged in this work, given the fact that students come to USA not only from Russia, but also from all over the world. There are simply no opportunities for universities and colleges to hold specialists for every country students come from. Evaluation agencies are successfully managing this task. The organization that regulates the activities of the evaluation agency is NACES. On the website of this organization, you can see the list of such evaluation agencies, the most reputable and popular is WES.
USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services)
- Certificate of Translation indicating that the translation is complete and accurate and attesting translator's competence
- the document must be translated in full, not partially
CUNY (City University of New York)
- Complete and literal (word-for-word) with no attempts to interpret or evaluate the credential
- Prepared in same format as the original document
- Typed on business or school letterhead/stationery
- Signed by a translator attesting to familiarity with the foreign language
- Provided by translation agency
- Translations may not be provided by the student or members of his/her family
WES (World Education Services)
- precise, word-for-word translations
- translated by a certified translation agency or any other professional translation service
ECFMG / USMLE (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates)
- be prepared by professional translation service
- include a statement from the representative of the translation service certifying that the translation is correct. appear on letterhead
- If the translation service is a private company, the letterhead must identify the company as a translation service
- bear the signature and title of the representative of the translation service and, if there is one, the seal of translation service
- be a word-for-word translation of the original language document
- an abstract or summary translation of the document is not acceptable
- be prepared from the original document or a photocopy of the original document
- ECFMG will not accept a translation prepared from a transcription (transcribed version) of the document
- applicants are not permitted to translate their own documents.
NASBA (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy)
- Certified English translations of transcripts, certificates, or diplomas must be provided by any member of the American Translators Association (ATA)
- All information listed on the document must be translated verbatim
- All translations must be prepared using the same format as the original document
- No interpretation or evaluation of information should be included
- All translations must be typed, signed and dated by the translator
- Contact information for the translator must be listed, including address, phone and fax number, and email address
- Translations from private providers outside the United States will not be accepted
IERF (International Education Research Foundation)
- Translation must be in the same format as the original-language documents, line-by-line, word-for-word, and must be typed
- translations must beprepared by professional translation services