Russian Translation in New York
We specialize in certified translation of documents in Russian and Ukrainian, though we can manage few other languages as well. In 2004 we introduced the first document translation web store in the industry, and we continue to strive for excellence. Quality of our translations is exceptional, prices are very competitive, 24-hour expedited processing and overnight FedEx delivery is available. We also provide associated services, such as document retrieval, apostille authentication, consular legalization, drafting, consulting and legal counseling in a number of foreign countries. We have thousands of satisfied clients all over the world, and we hope that you'll enjoy our service as well.
-- Foreign Documents, LLC
#1 IN DOCUMENT TRANSLATIONS...
Russian documents we translate in NY
TO GET STARTED SELECT THE DOCUMENT TO BE TRANSLATED...
Vital Records that we translate most often
Typical educational documents
Other popular documents
Can't find your document?
What our clients say...
THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A NEW YORK TRANSLATION COMPANY
You should distinguish (A) true TRANSLATION and (B) purely MANAGERIAL company.
(A) True TRANSLATION company produces translations IN-HOUSE and has:
- a single group of professional translators qualified in the company's working languages (Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian)
- a library of carefully crafted company’s translation templates
- a library of the company’s specialized terminology databases
- a set of machine translation tools
- a set of specific technological procedures combining different phases of document translation such as:
- designing translation templates for each official document type (form/revision)
- creating working translation framework using matched document templates
- extracting (re-typing & checking for typos) source text fragments intended for machine translation (i.e. academic transcripts and course descriptions, medical and legal documents, etc.)
- interactive machine translation using specialized terminology databases performed by highly qualified translation expert
- incorporating such fragments after machine translation into working translation templates
- meticulous typos/error checking by different persons at different stages of translation
- detailed search for actual names of places (cities, villages, etc.) and institutions, explanation of abbreviations, etc.
- detailed description of seals and stamps
- correct handling of personal name transliterations
- a set of implemented quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy, no errors and professional appearance of translations
- processing / mailing room for handling hard copies, notarization, mail, etc.
All of the above is the result of hard meticulous work of a single team of highly qualified professionals over many years.
(B) Lately the document translation market has been flooded by a large number of purely MANAGERIAL agencies which do not have all of the above. They outsource translations to the cheapest unskilled freelancers, and forward received translation files to customers. No wonder that such translations are full of typos and errors and look very primitive and amateurish. These imposters usually cannot provide hard notarized copies of certified translations, because they have no in-house translators whatsoever. They don't provide mailing addresses on their websites. They recently appeared on the market, but post hundreds of shamelessly fabricated rave reviews. As a matter of fact, they have massive complaints due to very pure quality of translations which can be easily checked online. Be aware and do not succumb to the hype. Glamorous website and low prices can be misleading. All that glisters is not gold...